Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 What should be changed, your suggestions 
Tilsai killer

Have thanks: 65 times
Post Re: What should be changed, your suggestions
Abraxas wrote:
But as with all improvement suggestions here... it will never be even considered, right? ;)

All are considered and most of them will come, sooner or later.

27 Dec 2017, o 07:07
Chat Moderator

Have thanks: 30 times
Server: US1
Faster respawn rates for high demand mobs: a high demand mob consists of any normal, non-instant mob that is being farmed by multiple players at one time.

Currently if there are multiple players farming lempos you can comfortably (not wait too long between respawns) have: 1 team in crag, 1-2 teams farming the 2s parties on path (depending on the efficiency of the teams), 3 teams farming single lempos - or 2 if aggressive mobs, i.e. traveler, are blocking the two ice path). Let's say all of this is happening. Players sit and wait on map for 3 minutes for a new lempo to spawn and everyone tries to aggro it. It's inefficient.

Issue 2: If a player is farming gorgones OR harpies without another team farming the opposite, the entire plateau will be filled with 1 or the other. After grinding gorgones for 20 minutes the entire plateau was nothing but harpies (not including the 2s and 3s team, but those are too dangerous for the average single gorgone farming player). A fix would be to prevent too many of one type from dominating the plateau no matter how many are killed - once a set number of gorgones is reached, the rest of the respawns will be harpies until more gorgones are killed for balance.

Issue 3: God forbid more than two players farm ticks at the same time. Cutting trees is an option, of course, but the main issue is everyone is stuck waiting several minutes at a time for a single respawn or for the lucky chance a tick might spawn from chopping a tree.

It's possible the respawn rates are the way they are because of server capabilities, or just because they don't want us being able to do anything in efficient time, but if not, should be looked at.

Ideally, once the mob is no longer being killed so much the respawn rate will drop to avoid too much stress on the server.

Legacy

2 Feb 2018, o 21:25
Chat Moderator

Fixes/changes to certain descriptions on game and interface:

1.) Platinum spelled incorrectly on a lot of the platinum options/purchase items - the actual text FOR the platinum tab is also spelled wrong. Wrong text is spelled 'platinium'.

2.) Pet description for. Hyena - nothing is going to bleed to death within seconds. This pet is not a damage dealer, but a debuffer (and even the moves that are meant to do damage, like bleeding, are incredibly weak). Perhaps "The hyena mutilates its victims in a particularly nasty way, rendering them unable to protect themselves." The other parts are fine.

3.) The text translation - especially in older quests and tasks - is very non-fluid. The flaw of translating is that grammar is lost and most of the text does not flow smoothly to people who read it. May seem small but people notice this!

4.) Polish text in questions (aqua pets quest, parts of main quest, new herbalist exchange option).

Legacy

7 Feb 2018, o 00:02
Taernian the refugee

Have thanks: 0 time
Server: UK1 / EU1
a minimap on the corner. where u can see all mobs/players around you without actually walking around to check, that would be useful.

6 Jun 2018, o 11:17
One foot in Haligard

Have thanks: 1 time
emojis in game chat lmao

13 Feb 2019, o 17:37
Taernian with basic EQ

Have thanks: 3 times
Maybe change cost/xp bonus of xp scroll. Why would I pay 35 plat for a 35% bonus for 45 mins when I can pay 20 plat for a higher bonus for 30 days. Or 80 plat if no prem available. Maybe a 200% bonus for 24 hrs for 35 plat.

12 Mar 2019, o 21:47
Simon's student

Have thanks: 8 times
lol lots of easy improvements, firstly staff that care about the players and especially our server which is constantly neglected or maybe some training in basic manners for the ones we have now....an extension of this is put social media out in english, advertise our server, maybe have a dev or 2 look at this forum once in a blue moon

next, why constantly slow everything down? for me draugle is fun spending weeks in tower and fyo raising the ess and gold to enter or the flasks needed to keep my era alive is mind numbingly boring and does the opposite of the desired effect by boring ppl into quitting completely

change pvp back or remove it, the current form sucks which is why hardly anyone bothers anymore, who cares whos the best at fleeing? thats all current pvp proves now

increase drop rates or change the entire drop system to one that rewards hard work not totally random like now, seems to me the harder ppl work the less they get, another main reason for quitting in my experience and kind of an extension of stop making it so slow

25 Jun 2019, o 12:36
Taernian with basic EQ

Have thanks: 0 time
stop being lazy and give us tourneys

8 Aug 2019, o 22:26
Chat Moderator

Morph alternative - exp transfer

Transfers % (or all) of the psycho exp in a psychorare to another - completely destroys the item the exp is being transferred from.

Legacy

14 Aug 2019, o 20:34
Wandering in the Tunnels

Have thanks: 16 times
Eppy wrote:
Morph alternative - exp transfer

Transfers % (or all) of the psycho exp in a psychorare to another - completely destroys the item the exp is being transferred from.

would really like some feedback on this :)

if u want some runs i m usually free to do watever :)

"I was slackin' off in a corner 'cuz it's a hassle to get to my post, then right before my eyes, down plops my reward."

9 Sep 2019, o 17:17
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6