Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 To people who don't use world 

Why don't you use world chat?
I just don't like to talk. 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
I have trouble with the language (aka. I don't speak English well) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
There's nothing interesting to talk about. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I have better things to do 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I don't like the people in chat 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
I don't like the conversations in chat 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
There's too much drama/fighting 21%  21%  [ 3 ]
I turned it off and forgot to turn it on and never check it... 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I can't multitask so I ignore chat. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other? Please explain... 21%  21%  [ 3 ]
I use chat :D 36%  36%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 14

To people who don't use world 
Chat Moderator

Have thanks: 30 times
Server: US1
Post To people who don't use world
Just wondering... maybe can make it better so that you will use it (the more people the better the conversation... usually.)

If you use chat then this poll isn't for you but I added an option anyway because I know you'll vote...

Legacy

10 Sep 2016, o 22:19
Taernian the refugee

Have thanks: 0 time
Post Re: To people who don't use world
if u guys want to make world chat better.. just make another chat for drama queens :)

11 Sep 2016, o 04:48
Simon's student

Have thanks: 6 times
Server: US2 / S1-Sanctuary
sure, I have an idea for something to make Taern a more.. Player-friendly atmosphere.
our main chat consists of ongoing arguing, trolling and, unnecessary negitivity...

And this is between the same group of 3-5 people which I will leave names out, but it won't take a genius to figure out whom exactly this is directed at.. Because it's the same group of people every single day, for most hours.

Now before I go any further I'd like to say you guys (authority) have put your boot down on this issue at times, which is nice but this is an every single day and practically every hour inconvenience that "every once in awhile" isn't enough.

I voted for "Too much drama/fighting" because our chat is overran by harassment of a player claiming to find other players and know who exactly they are and where they live, what they're doing, etc... I guess to cause discomfort or worry he will find and or expos them or their personal life?

Then we also have a player or two who teams up with this said player above and does nothing but argue back and forth with a meaningless, insulting and negative monologue usually around the lines of insults based on nationality, being ginger and occasionally a suicide or some comment about someone involved in the dispute dying (in real life).

And occasionally not-so-active player (enough to be a common harassment that needs punishment) who also joins in the daily chat-ruling arguments
and does nothing but add onto the spam with direct disrespect and insults to players, and I have to use quotes here because he's like a broken record, it's the same words every single day.. same goes for the others tbh.. It's just someone with broken English saying jibberish such as "shush ____ no one like you" , "you weak ima god" so on and so forth.. yada yada yada..

What I'm suggesting is you start getting a bit more strict on these people mindlessly flooding chat with negativity and insults that can be PM'd back and forth to each other all day, this server is far too small to allow this to be going on. As you can see by it taking over chat for several hours at a time.

I understand the whole "This is a game, in-game provoking is apart of all games" concept but this is a bit ridiculous and bluntly crossing the line here.
Three perma/long mutes could make our chats a bit more.. Bright, and maybe people will open up a bit more ;)

11 Sep 2016, o 05:35
Simon's student

Server: UK1 / EU1
I don't use chat as too many morons argue there, plus it don't matter if you right or wrong a selection of people will start with comments. Although now a few less ss using it now it has become a little better.

12 Sep 2016, o 09:44
Wandering in the Tunnels

Have thanks: 11 times
ker wrote:
I don't use chat as too many morons argue there, plus it don't matter if you right or wrong a selection of people will start with comments. Although now a few less ss using it now it has become a little better.

why u r playing this game ker?! just to insult ppl?! why u think "too many of thes ppl" (as u said) r morons?! and do u really think u r one of afew smart ppl in server?! :D i bet u count gotta+lioby+rzuffi and berx in ur smart group too :lol: Grow up and change ur view

P.S: i wana offer u a book by Xavier Crement...it's NO MORE ASSHOLE ik it sound like ur words (insults) but it's a real book and it's good to read (if u can read books)

12 Sep 2016, o 10:44
Simon's student

Ok I will respond again, I play cos I want to and that's my choice. I also never named names, I have never had a mute or ban for so called insults I make. With regards to the ss comment about chat I meant it, maybe you missed your family members rant. Instead of making many threads and response to my comments you should spend you time with him. Ps I can read hence I'm on forum and regards to change my view, my views are my views and nobody can change them. deal with it.

12 Sep 2016, o 11:05
Simon's student

Have thanks: 8 times
had to put other but dont like the ppl (some of them) dont like the conversations (all of them) have better things to do would all fit, allso i have a full ignore list because of the toxic player base on this server so it rarely makes any sense, best to turn it off

12 Sep 2016, o 11:43
Chat Moderator

Have thanks: 30 times
In retrospect, I should've put an option for 'combination of above'.

I should also ask, what kind of conversations would get you interested in chat if you are not interested in it already?

Legacy

12 Sep 2016, o 13:18
Simon's student

Have thanks: 8 times
lol im not helpfull here because theres nothing that would get me to switch it back on, you couldnt even pay me

12 Sep 2016, o 13:28
Wandering in the Tunnels

Have thanks: 15 times
been talking on taern chats for 5 years nothing else to do if u come up with a Scottish chat I will gladly move to it :lol: :lol: :lol:

12 Sep 2016, o 15:55
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next